Do you want to get a new look? If yes, Piercing will be the right way to get a new touch in you. Now the point comes what is piercing? Piercing is a small hole or opening in any body part other than the ears. This hole is used to insert a ring or any jewelry. Anti eyebrow Piercing which is also known as butterfly piercing. It is a surface piercing. It is also known as butterfly piercing, upper cheek piercing, tears, and teardrop piercing.
Anti eyebrow Piercing takes a longer time to heal as compared to traditional Piercing, just as ear piercing. So, keep such things in mind let’s know more about Anti-eyebrow Piercing.
Procedure to be followed for Anti eyebrow piercing:
- Select a licensed parlor for anti eyebrow Piercing.
- To perforate and adequately clean the area.
- To sterilize the required area, use medical iodine.
- Mark the spot for Piercing.
- After clamping the area of the skin, the piercer inserts the hollow needle.
- Along with the above-given method, a new dermal punch and taper method is also available.
- Insert the required jewelry.
- Clean the blood that comes out.
- Use some antiseptic ointment and lotion.
Location of anti eyebrow Piercing
This type of Piercing is located on the surface of the face, just under the eye, or on the cheekbone. We also know this Piercing as the butterfly or a teardrop piercing. This is a surface piercing and should be done by professionals. It is slightly diagonally, tilting away from the eye.
Process of anti eyebrow Piercing
This Piercing uses two methods: modern anti eyebrow Piercing, in which dermal punch and taper are used, and the classic method is a clamp and pierce.
Healing time for anti-eyebrow Piercing
The healing time for anti-eyebrow Piercing is 6 to 8 weeks. It depends on your skin type too. It also depends on your take care of the Piercing. If you take care of your Piercing, it’ll heal soon, but if you develop an infection and any other complications, it could take a long healing time.
Sometimes weather also plays an essential role in healing. Summer and rainy seasons are not perfect for anti eyebrow Piercing. So, keep this thing in your mind, which season is suitable for anti eyebrow Piercing? So, you could move accordingly.
How much pain will you get while anti eyebrow piercings?
In Anti eyebrow piercings, the pain level will depend from person to person. Sometimes it also depends on the piercer. If the piercer is an expert, you will not get heavy pain but if you move for a cheaper and less experienced piercer, maybe the process will give you more pain.
Rules for what to do after piercing
There is no doubt that anti eyebrow Piercing seems quite complicated, but if you take care of it properly, it enhances your beauty as we know that anti-eyebrow Piercing is a surface piercing. So, you need to know and follow the aftercare rules of anti eyebrow Piercing.
- For anti eyebrow Piercing, make sure that the piercer is an expert and the location should be neat and clean.
- Sure about the location.
- It does not have a longer piercing hole, so you should clean the required area.
- Ensure the studio and its tools are clean and properly sterilized.
- Be sure about your jewelry, whatever metal and design will suit you.
- Use saline and sea salt to clean and compress the fistula 2-3 times daily. Make sure that the paper towel is clean and dry so that there is no chance of bacteria and fewer fibers will not stick in the pierced area.
- Avoid makeup wear until your Piercing has healed, as makeup product has harmful chemicals that can create infections and irritate the piercing area.
- Not only makeup but facewash and other products like sunscreen are unsuitable for piercings. You should only use a doctor’s prescribed product to keep your Piercing free from any infections and issues.
- Avoid the excessive use of the side on which you got piercing, like sleep, using phones, and other purposes. Putting pressure on the Piercing can harm you. Also, you should use clean bedsheets and pillows to reduce your piercing germs.
Jewelry styles in anti-eyebrow Piercing
You should be clear about the anti-eyebrow Piercing. For this, the curved barbell is the best piece of jewelry as it follows the perfect anatomy of the cheekbone. So, there are several designs of curved barbell styles.
After healing the Piercing, you can change your jewelry. There are numerous designs of curved balls. It includes gemstones, spikes, pearls, and diamonds.
The perfect size of the curved barbells depends on the Piercing; it can range from 14 to 20 gauges.
What is the cost of an anti eyebrow piercing?
The cost of Piercing depends on the type of studio. So, you should visit one or two studios before deciding on any single studio. Although in India, the cost of Piercing is approximately 2000 rupees. Abroad you have to pay between $40 to $60 just for Piercing, not jewelry.
As anti eyebrow Piercing is located on the face, you should make clear the quality of metals that suits your skin. Titanium, 14k gold, surgical steel, and niobium are best for anti-eyebrow Piercing as these metals do not react to skin. These materials are non-reacting, non-corrosive, and skin-friendly. There are significantly fewer chances of infection.
It is essential to know about your piercer and his experience, no matter how much expensive that studio or piercer. A perfect piercing is very important because it is a surface piercing. So, the right skin level to be pierced plays an essential role in healing.
Variations in anti eyebrow Piercing
Anti eyebrow Piercing is located under the cheekbone, but there are various variations too. Now vertical and diagonal options are also available. You can get a Dermal piercing if you want something other than the double-pierced look. Curved barbells, surface bars, and eyebrow barbells are recommended anti eyebrow jewelry.
Symptoms of infections in Anti Eyebrow Piercing
- Excessive irritation, redness, swelling, and itching in the piercing area.
- Sometimes redness arises with the pain.
- If the area pierced got any color of pus, that means the pierced area got the infection.
- Sometimes your eyes also get red because of infection in the piercing area.
What to do in anti eyebrow piercing infection?
- Clean the pierced area with saline water.
- Take the proper medicine prescribed by your doctor.
- Always use clean paper towels instead of fiber towels to wipe the infected area.
- Healing an infection can take almost 2-3 weeks if appropriately cured.
You may also like: How to treat an Infected Ear Piercing?
Q1. Are there any criteria for getting an anti eyebrow piercing?
Ans. No, there is not any criteria for getting an anti eyebrow piercing. Anyone can get this. They should make sure about skin allergies and infections if they have any metals or products.
Q2. How much time is required to heal anti eyebrow Piercing?
Ans. To heal an anti eyebrow piercing, around 6-8 weeks are required. Healing times can be different from person to person. Sometimes it depends on the care you take. This process will take longer to heal if you get any infection and other complications.
Q3. How much pain is the anti-eyebrow Piercing?
Ans. Yes, the anti-eyebrow Piercing is sometimes painful. However, it does not pierce the cartilage or any easy-to-reach area. But sometimes it pains as it is surface area piercing.
Q4. Do there is any chance to reject anti eyebrow Piercing?
Ans. Anti eyebrow Piercing is a surface piercing just like eyebrow piercing and navel piercing; these Piercing rejects because they are too close to the surface of the skin, which is a thin layer of the skin. Because of a flat surface, an anchor is significantly less likely to stay for long. So sometimes anti-eyebrow Piercing is rejected.
Anti eyebrow Piercing is a type of surface piercing used in the dermal layer of skin. This Piercing should be done with the help of a surface bar. The piercer can use a flexible, curved bar but an experienced piercer always prefers to use a surface bar. After piercing, the important thing is to use jewelry of appropriate size and quality.
So, that it suits and could not create any infections. There are several steps in getting an anti eyebrow piercing. You should always refer to the neat and clean studio. For getting an infection-free piercing. So that the piercer and his types of equipment all are perfect. The healing time of anti-eyebrow Piercing is almost 6-8 weeks.
So, always follow the steps and instructions of the piercer so that you will not face any issues or infections. An anti eyebrow piercing is a perfect way of expressing a new style in your life, but having so many dos and don’ts will make this experience unique. so, there is no need to worry about your style and look. Be trendy and stylish with the anti-eyebrow Piercing. Choose the perfect jewelry and go for the best studio to get a new look. An anti eyebrow piercing will enhance your look.